We are looking for a Product Line Manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The Product Line Manager will be part of a group responsible for Via’s products - A remarkable, mass scale, multi-geography, real-time, ride sharing service. You will vision, create, design and deliver exciting products.
What You'll Do
- Lead product strategy and vision while prioritizing tasks as needed, initiate creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience
- Gather product requirements for multiple, complex products from a wide variety of stakeholders and customers and translate them into detailed requirements (by yourself or with your colleagues)
- Ascertain value vs. cost of each requirement and understand where it fits in the BIG picture of the company’s product and business goals
- Drive a data-driven, inclusive and effective prioritization and scheduling process
- Act as a focal point while working closely with all areas of the company as Software Development, QA, Project Management and Business teams - daily interaction at a deeply detailed level
- Drive execution until done
- Fully monitor, check and understand the status, strengths and challenges of your products in the various cities worldwide, in order to constantly improve them.
Who you are
- More than 7 years of experience as a product manager in successful startups, operating in global scale – Must
- Experience with leading a product domain / line, cross-company
- Demonstrated success in handling end-to-end product lifecycle and the ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Tech background and tech orientation
- Excellent analytical abilities and strong business acumen
- A great multitasker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production
- Team Player, great communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Fluent English
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?