Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Director of Product Support Operations you’ll lead and grow our support function to provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cities, operators, etc.) globally who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology. The Director of Product Support Operations role is a great opportunity to be the standard bearer for what our support looks like now and in the future. You will set strategy, manage a quickly growing team and own outcomes pertaining to the overall health of Via’s global partnerships.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a highly skilled global team driving excellent outcomes for our portfolio of partnerships
- Vision and own the partner support experience, including self serve, user experience, partner facing reporting and underlying tools and tech stack
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our external partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility and transit systems
- Be the operational lead for key internal teams including Expansion, Product Management, Partner Success, TaaS Operations, and Engineering
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices
- Galvanize other teams to achieve long-term goals, unlock new value, and set Via up for scale
- Nurture close relationships with internal and external clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups
- Care deeply about customer experience and ensuring our products are working and delivering value to our end users. A relentless advocate for those who use our products day in day out
- Able to own large, complex, cross-functional projects end-to-end and drive to results
- Collaborative and able to generate buy-in to get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization
- Comfortable with analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL, Python) and a willingness to further develop this skill set
- Excited to mentor and manage a large and growing team
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
Compensation and Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $180,000 - $220,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.