Unbelievable support is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Director of Support Operations you’ll lead and grow our support function to provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cities, operators, etc.) globally who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology.
The Director of Support Operations role is a great opportunity to be the standard bearer for what our support looks like now and in the future. You will set strategy, manage a quickly growing team and own outcomes pertaining to the overall health of Via’s global partnerships. This role will build the best possible connection between our Customers and our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organization to improve our customers’ experience and drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360° degree view on our business and is a great platform to build the future of TransitTech.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a highly skilled global team driving excellent outcomes for our portfolio of partnerships
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our external partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility and transit systems
- Be the operational lead for key internal teams including Product Management, Partner Success, TaaS Operations, and Engineering
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices
- Galvanize other teams to achieve long-term goals, unlock new value, and set Via up for scale
- Nurture close relationships with internal and external clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups.
- Able to own large, complex, cross-functional projects end-to-end and drive to results
- Collaborative and able to generate buy-in to get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization
- Comfortable with analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL, Python) and a willingness to further develop this skill set
- Excited to mentor and manage team members
- 6+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience at a start-up
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.