As an Enterprise Sales Lead with our Logistics Product at Via, you’ll take a hands-on approach toward building an inclusive, sustainable, and tech-enabled framework for our Via Logistics line of products, leading regional Sales efforts across multiple verticals within the logistics sector. Our technology powers a robust array of logistics solutions, from last mile delivery, large scale logistics distribution and autonomous delivery; in this role, you’ll work creatively and entrepreneurially to identify opportunities and generate new business in your own market.
What You'll Do:
- Work proactively to identify new and prospective partners in your territory: you’ll build meaningful and durable revenue-generating relationships with key stakeholders from a variety of verticals, including various large retailers and nation-wide couriers. You’ll lead execution and strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make last mile delivery operations better for your partners, and your partners' customers.
- Strategically navigate your market’s unique buying landscape; you’ll research, roadmap, and use your strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform.
- Act as a thought partner to prospective clients; you’ll educate, consult, and work strategically to present sustainable business plans and data-based operational models within your market.
- Champion our mission and technology, acting as the “face of Via” in your region by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, and providing consistent thought leadership in the logistics transportation space.
- Establish revenue-generating partnerships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from C-level executives to private-sector business leaders, and demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals.
- Lead category and industry mapping for your region to understand relevant market, product, and pricing trends, and turning key insights into actionable recommendations for growth strategy.
Who You Are:
- An intuitive communicator and natural relationship-builder; you have a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, or Consulting space, and enjoy leading growth-focused initiatives.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a B2B software startup or consulting environment.
- Creative and entrepreneurial: you live at the intersection of possibility and reality, and you’re driven to meet and exceed your goals.
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, and know how to use data to build a compelling narrative.
- A skilled and methodical researcher: you’re attracted to complex problems, and you’re not afraid to jump into new environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate persuasively.
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal.
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, aren’t deterred by setbacks or pivots, and thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility.
- An excellent team player; you’re a meaningful individual contributor, and a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as team efforts, and enjoy working with others.
- You’re earned a four-year Bachelor’s Degree, and approach new challenges with intellectual curiosity.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Prior experience in the logistics/retail supply chain software vertical, or working with retailers and logistics transportation operators
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Fleetonomy into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end last mile delivery management solution for retailers, and delivery service providers and cities , offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.