As a Via People Partner you will support the Via employee population in a variety of People Operations functions including but not limited to coaching and developing new managers, managing employment relations, onboarding new hires, supporting continuous employee development, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal People Ops systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our People Ops initiatives run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company's strategic and operational objectives by partnering directly with managers to implement effective HR policies for our growing org.
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, making thoughtful recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Design and champion strategic people ops initiatives in Anti-Racism, Diversity, & Inclusion (ADI), Learning & Development (L&D), and Performance Management.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution.
- Drive with data - analyzing and interpreting various types of reports (ex. compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to client groups.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a people operations function in a fast-paced environment.
- Culture carrier. You lead through positivity and enthusiasm even in the face of difficult challenges.
- Have a strong reflex for action. You are proactive, identify gaps in process, and propose solutions with an excitement to own implementation and feedback iteration.
- Showcase a growth mindset and ability to adapt to an ever-changing and growing global organization.
- Deeply empathetic. You naturally build rapport with others, balance individual’s needs with business needs, and are viewed as a go-to resource in employee relations conversations.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll and performance management tools.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working at a tech startup
- Hold a MS degree
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Prior experience as an HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) or similar role
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.