Via is searching for a talented, driven and creative Product Designer.
You’ll work with different teams to deliver cutting-edge, user-centered digital experiences for millions of our daily based users.
We’re searching for out-of-the-box curious thinkers with a passion for details and functionality who want to solve problems together with a team that values bold ideas and attention to details.
You'll work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences. You'll have the opportunity to define not only the visual design and user experience but also the micro-interactions that bring these solutions to life. You'll research complex customer workflows, validate customer problems, and create transformative solutions that are natural, accessible, and easy-to-use.
What You'll Do
- Embed user-centered design principles, act as the user advocate.
- Design smart, intuitive, and cutting-edge digital experiences.
- Collaborate with Product Design Lead, Product Management, and Engineering to define.
- and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Break down complex problems to find simple, efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates seamlessly into our ecosystem.
- Be data-driven and have a strong desire to constantly improve the experience.
- Present and explain your decisions to peers and stakeholders.
Who You Are
- You have Product Design experience designing large-scale responsive products (focus on mobile).
- You have solid UX thinking and visual design skills.
- You have an analytical and visual mind, with a hunger for learning and a desire to solve complex human problems with technology.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, research, and marketing.
- You are a tech savvy individual.
- You are a team player, on the other hand highly independent.
- You have strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
- You are proficient with Figma, Sketch, Principle, Adobe Suite, and other design tools.
- You must have an online portfolio!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.