We are looking for an Algorithms Developer to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv. The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers. The position requires deep understanding of our existing algorithms, with ability to maintain and improve them, as well as developing new ones for the various needs we have here at Via. If you’re a developer by heart and enjoy working in an algorithms oriented hands-on dynamic environment, that position might be just for you!
What You'll Do:
- Full ownership of features from tech design to implementation and deployment
- Develop multiple features concurrently
- Immediate effect over Via passengers and clients around the world
- Tight collaborating with peer developers and product managers
Who You Are:
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team player: you work well with people, as well as by yourself.
- Pragmatic: you know how to deconstruct a problem into few smaller problems
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?