Via is looking for a IT Global Manager to join the ride.
Responsible for the corporate and R&D infrastructure, Leading IT road map and strategic projects while ensuring service operation availability and high quality.
- Lead group of system experts and architects deploying, maintaining & supporting the development and cloud platforms
- Lead technology innovation and act as lead architect to drive business needs and IT efficiency
- Lead the IT operation including the design and execution of ITIL practices as change, problem and incident management
- Design R&D IT related infrastructure and R&D dev tools/platforms
- Act as an advisor to R&D on infrastructure, cloud platforms and DevOps tools
- Responsible for the IT Infrastructure budget, contracts and vendors
Your Experience & Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role in a hi-tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure including Networking, Cloud technologies, Office 365
- Well experienced in end-point technologies and engineering
- Have in-depth knowledge of IT Domain and innovative technologies
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps methodology, Configuration Management, Source Code Management and Automation tools
- Ability to handle multiple activities at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills & able to develop and maintain effective and credible relationships with business leaders and supplier management
- A strong proactive and “can do” approach
- A team player and a strong people person
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?