Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cities, operators, etc.) in Japan who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Customers and our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organization to improve our customers’ experience and drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360° degree view on our business and is a great platform to enter the world of Via.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility and transit systems
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide technical, specific, and strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain an online knowledge base of issues and solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, and organization skills
- Problem solver and entrepreneurial; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Based in Tokyo
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree
What Catches Our Eye
- Fluency in additional languages
- Master’s Degree from an Engineering or Business university
- Experience at a start-up
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.