We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our R&D center in JLM.
The position is to be part of a Development team. Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
What You'll Do
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
Who You Are
- Professional with 2-3 years of experience
- Able to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Abstract thinker – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Excited by and passionate about technology.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?