Partner Operations owns day-to-day operations and execution for our transit solutions around the world. As a Strategy & Operations Associate you will join one of our business line teams (Paratransit, Direct-to-Consumer, Transportation as a Service) and contribute to a diverse array of projects directly impacting operational, financial, and commercial performance. You will develop operational processes, balance supply and demand, help unlock demand with growth initiatives, optimize P&L results, and discover opportunities with data. You will work on complex operational challenges, communicate with clients, and help continuously improve and evolve our product.
What You’ll Do:
- Solve problems in real time - collaborate with General Managers and our Global Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Support and drive the operational processes and financial decisions, managing Via’s revolutionary turn key transit solution in new and existing markets
- Influence operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Learn to set aggressive P&L targets and develop the solutions to achieve them
- Participate in meetings and strategy sessions with partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Drive growth in the business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features and operational practices
- Collaborate with our world-class product and engineering team to brainstorm, design, and test new products in new markets
Who You Are:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Experience with technical tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL) and excited to continue developing this skill set
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
We’re Via, and we pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
“Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance. Via is an equal opportunity employer.”