Via is looking for an impact-driven, passionate HRBP to join our growing HR Team.
At this role, you’ll be the HR lead of one of the R&D units. Your main purpose will be crafting the future of Via by influencing, guiding, setting strategy and supporting all managers and team members as Via’s scaling up significantly.
What You’ll Do :
- Partner with leadership to build, guide and execute HR needs: Hiring, growth, career development, employees’ engagement, retention efforts and many more
- Maintain close relationship with unit’s team members, 1st-hand understand their needs and challenges and address them
- Design and implement effective HR processes and programs, in varied fields such as L&D, performance mgmt and change mgmt
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions
- Collaborate with the HR and Business Operations teams, both in Israel and abroad
- Foster company culture during its hyper-accelerated growth stage
- Mange the full lifecycle of each employee in the unit from onboarding to offboarding
Who You Are :
- 3+ years of experience as an HRBP in fast-paced hi-tech companies - a MUST
- Possess a solid understanding of HR practices and the full HR cycle: Consulting and mentoring, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations and engagement
- Experience supporting managers at all levels and have a proven ability to coach leaders
- People person! Great communicator, high EQ, sensitive, responsive
- Independent, self monitored, with great multitasking and prioritization skills - able to work in a (very) fast-paced / changing environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Curious individual, out of the box thinker, with a sense of ownership and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Bachelor degree or higher from a well-known academic institute, in a related field
- Comfortable with communicating in English (written and spoken)
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the Transit Tech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end Transit Tech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?