Via’s looking for a highly motivated Program Management Officer to join our R&D center in TLV.
You’ll lead the planning process as well as the creation of an aggregated cross global - company plan including milestones, scope and dependencies. You’ll be required to coordinate between Product and R&D different groups, including SW, PM, QA etc, manage project risks and address open issues.
In this role, you will collaborate and lead activities of the cross-functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function and handle all integration work, in order to lead to timely, quality deliverables.
The job provides deep knowledge of Via’s solutions, products and building blocks , and offers the candidates the opportunity to integrate into a unique, dynamic and positive working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and monitor project lifecycle from initiation ‘till delivery, including - Scope, resources, schedule etc.
- Working daily with management teams.
- Working with project managers and engineers to ensure consistency with Via’s strategy, commitments and goals.
- Improve collaboration between the different teams and ensure effective communication across functions and interfaces.
- Be in charge of project staff meetings and status reports
- Generate data and reports for analyzing and control of projects performance
- Initiate and Implement various project management tools, processes and methodologies
Who you are:
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) from a leading university
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a hands-on Program / Project Manager (or equivalent) at a large, global software company
- Experience working alongside R&D teams - Must
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent understanding of program management practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Expertise in process engineering / process definition and implementation
- Experience working with development management tools – Jira/Jenkins
- Good familiarity with analytics tools, such as Excel
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Personal skills: Team-player, independent, problem-solver, capable of multitasking, own the ability to drive people and tasks.
- Background in Software is a big advantage
- Fluent English in speech, writing and reading - Must
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?