As a Partner Success Associate Principal, you are the face of Via to our partners, and the voice of our partners within our organization. Serving as a trusted advisor to our partners, you'll provide strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. You'll build durable, long-term client relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders from Via's partner cities, with a strong focus on expansion, retention, and renewal. Data-driven and operationally savvy, our Partner Success team leads our most important relationships and plays a critical role in accelerating the company's growth.
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, you resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- You have 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably including client-facing work
- A natural relationship-builder; you enjoy interacting with others, whether solving a complex problem or pitching a new idea
- Reliable and collaborative; you like being part of a team, and you're at your best when working toward a common goal
- Data-savvy and analytical; you're not a data scientist, but you know how to leverage data to draw insightful conclusions and craft compelling narratives,
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, strong intellectual curiosity, and a track record of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Fully fluent in French (business proficiency)
- Experience working in the public sector, plus
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?