As a Werkstudent for Data Analytics / Business Intelligence, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, operations management and product. You will work with our team in Berlin to use data driven analytics to grow and improve our operations and services.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, product and analytics
- Run data-driven analysis to identify potential levers for improvement in our operations
- Build up our reporting suite & dashboards to inform decision-making
- Work with our Berlin team, as well as our remote teams in New York and Tel Aviv, to test and implement improvements in our algorithm and processes
- Work on complex problems in fleet-management logistics, intelligent EV charging solutions and driver workforce management
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
Who You Are:
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Analytically minded with experience in data-driven analyses (preferably knowledge in SQL and/or Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and diligent, with a keen attention to detail
- Fully fluent in English and German (German at least C2)
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.