The Marketing Director for Via’s Logistics business is responsible for building, leading, and coordinating global marketing programs for Via’s fast growing Logistics business. This leader will build the Via Logistics brand, and work closely across teams to develop impactful marketing programs that produce a prospect pool, generate qualified leads, and create a pipeline that closes. You will be responsible for scalable programs, and unique integrated campaigns. This leader will work with the Logistics leadership team to develop a vision for the business, set global demand gen goals based on revenue targets, then manage and optimize performance.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record building and driving a high performing marketing strategy, including product positioning and demand gen. This is a key role, contributing in critical ways to the success of Via’s fast growing Platform business.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the Via Logistics brand and product story within the Via portfolio - positioning, messaging, and value prop for key audience groups.
- Drive global demand generation strategy and tactics - take ownership over and be accountable for qualified pipelines to meet revenue targets.
- Work closely with global Sales leaders to identify priorities - region, audience, solution.
- Build a Marketing capability that is a key contributor to business performance.
- Understand target audiences, and drive the creation of new campaigns that are relevant to the right stakeholder at the right time, across all stages of a buyer’s journey.
- Develop global campaigns with a clear localization strategy, and work with regional teams to enable campaign activation.
- Work with Marketing Operations to build budgets and develop and manage analytics for lead generation, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Ensure accurate campaign attribution tracking and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate across teams - Marketing, Sales, Product - to build strategy and achieve targets.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years developing and executing strategic marketing programs in a B2B, SaaS or Enterprise environment.
- Strong skills in brand building & storytelling, campaign development, and multi-channel marketing programs.
- A “doer” and leader - as comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get work done as you are developing strategy and leading projects.
- Exceptional collaborator and relationship builder across Marketing, Sales Ops, Product, and Sales teams.
- Clear and compelling communicator - in written and verbal formats.
- Data driven decision maker. Even better, skilled at building some of the analytics directly.
- Familiarity with SFDC and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication and people management capabilities. Ideal candidates will have direct leadership experience, as well as the ability to lead by influence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, take ownership, and drive results quickly - while optimizing over time.
What Catches Our Eye:
- A point of view - on the brand, the opportunity, the challenges.
- Balance of demand and brand building experience.
- Proven scrappiness and a roll up your sleeves attitude.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.