We are looking for a manual QA to join our R&D center. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our new Engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The position is to be part of the Mobile team and will help build the products of tomorrow.
What You’ll Do
- Test and verify complex mobile applications;
- Gather required information/documents from various sources and evaluate the information for testing;
- Create and write test plans, test cases and test notes;
- Implement manual tests in a client/server environment ;
- Provide descriptive reports and ensure high-quality deliverables;
- Keep track of identified bugs and their status.
Who You Are
- You have experience with testing complex mobile applications;
- You have more than 1 year of experience in the same position;
- You have experience with test case design and execution;
- You have an excellent understanding of QA processes – test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development life cycle;
- You have good understanding of usability and accessibility;
- You should be a proficient English language user - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What Catches Our Eye
- Previous experience for a SaaS company;
- A technical degree.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.