Via is on the cutting edge of mobility, building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. As a Driver Support Specialist, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver-partners!
The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between Via's brand and the people who actually deliver our services. As a Driver Support Specialist for Via, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our driver-partners have a smooth interaction and experience. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our driver-partners in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world-class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondences with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the front line, speaking with driver-partners face-to-face, over the phone and through email/SMS to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues.
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver-partners, finding new and interesting ways to make customers smile.
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience.
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product teams.
Who You Are:
- Available to work overnight or weekends
- Seeking a role with a part time work schedule
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?