As a Product Operations Manager, you’ll work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top priority launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams, ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature development and launches.
You’ll take on a wide range of mission-critical initiatives, helping us make rapid progress on the experiences we offer and the underlying systems that make those experiences possible.
Data-driven and operationally savvy, Product Operations Managers are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand relationships. They thrive on multitasking, project management and relentlessly seeking to refine operational processes for the team while balancing the needs of their cross-functional partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with product managers in the development of new products and enhancement of existing products
- Manage project status and risks, and report to management and customers
- Record product defects and appropriate resolutions
- Develop mitigation plans to help resolve risks
- Develop functional requirements based on business needs
- Maintain accurate and complete product documentation
- Ensure that products and services meet best practices
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Define models, KPIs, processes, and tools to streamline planning and communications within the product organization
Who You Are:
- Past experience in product management roles from dynamic start-ups (2-3 years) OR tech-oriented project management experience, OR experience in dev roles
- Experience at tech companies that employ modern product management and software development techniques
- Highly attentive to details, & won’t get lost in tech-focused discussions
- Exceptional people skills, GREAT communicator (especially in English)
- A team player, but very independent and proactive
- Strong data and analytics skills, and track record of making savvy, data-driven decisions
- A passion for delivering outstanding user experience
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?