As an Operations Principal, you will solve Via’s most challenging and impactful operational problems as we launch and manage our largest ever deployment in Europe. You will supervise daily operations while driving the continuous improvement and growth of our services.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee critical operations to monitor Via’s services in real time and ensure smooth execution
- Design operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to deliver rapid growth
- Help optimize our service by conducting data-driven analyses and deriving hypotheses for high-value areas of improvement
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Implement and coordinate strategic campaigns to improve identified pain points and continuously measure success
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of work experience, prior client management experience a plus
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement (ideally in a quantitative field of study)
- Analytically savvy with experience in data driven analyses (e.g., Excel, Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types. Not afraid to “get your hands dirty” in solving actual problems
- Experience working with data and digging deep to take data-driven decisions
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What Catches Our Eye:
- Advanced degree
- Fluency or strong proficiency in additional European languages
- Experience in MySQL (or other DB language) or Alteryx
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.