Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to support a first-of-its-kind, intermodal transit service while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. You’ll be on the ground floor of this exciting operation, ensuring that our driver-partners have a smooth interaction and experience and delivering an exceptional service to our riders.
**This is an in-person position. You will be working from our office in Summit County, Utah (close to Park City). Our ideal hours for this role would be 3:00PM-1:00AM, with 1-2 10:00AM-8:00PM shifts per week.**
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the front line, supporting our driver-partners
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our riders
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience
- Channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product teams
Who You Are:
- Clear communicator, good listener, with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathetic and have the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Intellectually curious, and a willingness to embrace the uncertain
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Fluency in English is a must, and Spanish is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final pay will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Hourly wage starting at $23.00/hr
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching
- Fuel costs reimbursed for those commuting into our office in Summit County, Utah
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Reimbursement for winter tires paid at the end of winter season
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.