Via is looking for a highly motivated orchestrator with great technical leadership abilities to head our Solution Engineering team. The team's main mission is to be the technical and product counterpart for Via’s global sales and business development teams.
As Head of Solution Engineering, you will utilize your vast leadership, technical experience and business-oriented skills to support the complete sales cycle You'll frequently work in conjunction with sales teams, service deployment and launch teams, , R&D and product management as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with global sales team to win deals, while managing the implications on development effort and roadmap (tech integrations, new features)
- Function as the technical/product leader in RFP responses and collaborate with the RFP content team to best represent the Via solution
- Lead an amazing, dedicated team - manage, coach and mentor to drive scalability and growth
- Manage product and technological knowledge base utilized across the Via organization
- Lead technical support for demonstrations across Via’s entire product suite while constantly improving our demo capabilities and setup process
- Participate in product/technical sales call with prospects, helping shape the solution offering
- Create internal processes for scale, enabling the company’s hyper growth trajectory
Who you are?
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager and/or as an Engineering Lead.
- Previous experience in a pre-sale team or other external-facing role, at least 2 years
- Managerial experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong leadership skills
- Experienced with RFPs/RFIs - Reading through the lines, understand the bigger picture and when to highlight certain elements for further discussions
- Have excellent written and verbal communication; in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Know how to balance between customer needs and real-life constraints
- Ability to “connect the dots” - integrator by nature
- External-facing experience and positive attitude
- MBA Or equivalent
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?