We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to handle the entire recruitment process in our new R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. You’ll be part of a freshly created HR team in our new engineering office, that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
What You'll do:
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Proactive sourcing of passive candidates thru LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social platforms and professional networks
- Assessing candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our internal Applicant Tracking System
- Helping Hiring Managers design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organizing and conducting interviews, providing feedback both to the candidates and the hiring managers
- Taking part in the onboarding process, developing and following HR processes and procedures
- Identifying qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using databases, networking, and internet recruiting resources
- Coordinating and attending career fairs and technical conferences
- Developing collaborative relationships with universities, career centers and other organizations
- Explores different recruitment practices and support their implementation within the organization
- Taking active part in company events and marketing campaigns
- Expanding the company’s pipeline of candidates and networks
- Working closely with hiring managers and HR team in order to establish an effective recruitment strategy
- Forecasting quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in a product development company
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.