As a Via TaaS Operations Associate, you will help run the operations of our Transportation-as-a-Service deployments where we provide clients turn key transit solutions. You will own operational processes, balance supply and demand, unlock demand with growth initiatives, optimize financial results,and discover opportunities with data. You will become a business athlete with the dexterity to solve complex operational challenges, communicate with and manage clients, and the creativity to build our product.
What You'll Do:
- Solve problems in real time - engage with General Managers and our Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Translate our vast data into operational and commercial insights and help action them
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Tireless work to scale operational processes, products, and systems to achieve efficient outcomes
- Serve as a point of contact for our current TaaS General Managers and partners to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Drive growth in our TaaS business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features and operational practices
- Develop and maintain executive reports, dashboards, and resources that track key metrics for our partners and enable us to scale our efforts and team’s reach
Who You Are:
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and taking on responsibility
- Operate at the intersection of quantitative and creative in your problem solving
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) and a willingness to further develop this skill set
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.