As Partnerships Associate, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales team and helping drive our marketing strategy. Through inbound and outbound means, you will prospect potential clients, articulating the value of ViaVan’s on-demand transit solution.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new business leads and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Via’s on-demand transit solution and clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure and manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Hit and exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top and ahead of KPIs
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- Create and customise outstanding marketing collateral to help us tell our story in the market
Who You Are:
- 1+ years’ experience in a relevant role (sales, business development, and/or marketing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a knack for great storytelling
- Native-level proficiency in German and fluent in English
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- An extrovert; you enjoy networking and interacting with individuals outside of Via
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Organised and independent; you enjoy being part of a team but can successfully drive projects forward on your own
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's degree with a high-level of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector
- Fluency in one or more additional European language(s)
- Master’s degree
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.