We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of our Engineering team responsible for Via’s delivery from inception to completion. You will have full responsibility for planning and managing R&D projects, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets product definitions, quality & technical requirements. You will work with matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work closely in a matrix interaction with software engineers, product managers, researchers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Set project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavours
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management from a Saas company- must
- Able to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Multitasker, knows how to prioritize, ability to go from detail oriented to high level and back
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure - a must
- Native English speaker- a must
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?