As the Learning and Support Associate Principal you’ll devise our organizational performance, lead our training and knowledge management strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its outcomes. You will identify training needs, drive training initiatives, and monitor performance to ensure Via provides exceptional customer support to all partners. You will work across different contact centers and departments to get the most out of employees in both their specific vertical, and as individuals. In this role, you will be responsible for end to end design and delivery of our Learning & Support solutions and programs.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and assess current and future training needs of our customer support workforce
- Design, develop, and implement training and continuous professional development programs.
- Manage the global training delivery and execution of programs across each of our global contact centers
- Research, analyze, create, and implement comprehensive training and development programs to enrich employees at all levels and contribute to professional growth and development
- Establish and oversee consistent processes to design and develop in-house training programs to best suit needs (e.g., includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning options)
- Develop a quality assurance program that effectively monitors and evaluates the training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI
- Oversee the maintenance and effectiveness of our learning management system (LMS) and customer service agent knowledge base (KB)
- Liaise closely with external teams to ensure training and knowledge base is up to date and employees are up to speed on changes and updates (service expansions / new product features / promotions etc.)
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in learning and development, within either the private or public sector
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with different training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Comfortable with data and leveraging data to inform training decisions
- Strong, effective and engaging presentation skills
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Extremely organized. Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Experience managing a team is preferred
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Extensive knowledge of customer service / support processes is highly preferred
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.