About This RoleWe are looking for a Senior iOS Automation Engineer with at least 3 years of experience executing and analysing automatic tests and building automation frameworks. You’ve got a strong programming/scripting know-how. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at solving complex problems. You are excited about working in a startup mode, but also understand the importance of a well-organised planned and proven process that you can rely on when needed. You know your way around using and learning new programming languages.
What You’ll Do
- Define automation strategy and take an active part in making it happen
- Analyse existing tools and automation frameworks used by developers and automation engineers
- Design and implement (hands-on) the next generation of tools and automation frameworks to be used, based on actual needs
- Make sure that our automation services across the entire company are effective, seamless and easy to use
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of general experience in automation development
- You have at least 1 year of experience with one or more of the following: XCTest, Selenium, Appium, Espresso, Cucumber
- You have the ability to define testing strategies and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- You have the ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm, norms do not find bugs quickly
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- You are a fast learner with the ability to work independently
- You are excited and passionate about technology
- You have an excellent ability to speak, read and write English (we are a global team).
What Catches Our Eye
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have experience with Swift & XCTest
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.