As Media Solutions Principal, you’ll be an integral member of our ViaX team, driving strategy and execution for Via Media Solutions. In this role, you will lead go-to-market efforts for a multinational novel out-of-home advertising program, helping to establish and grow Via’s business through digital media advertising. You’ll work closely and strategically with our partner cities, our advertisers, and across the company to maximize impact and find creative solutions for complex problems.
What You’ll Do
- Create a meaningful and high-margin revenue opportunity for Via by forming strong and scalable relationships with agencies, platforms, and advertisers
- Serve as subject matter expert, helping cities, transit agencies, and advertising agencies strike a balance between generating revenue and maintaining a high-quality experience
- Establish a strategic presence in the digital advertising space, leveraging your strong relationships to expand core and innovative transportation services to include transit media solutions
- Execute and continue to develop media and advertising partnership strategies to achieve Via’s growth objectives
- Lead the development of a differentiated advertising product, leveraging our unique combination of a highly-visible and differentiated fleets and our strong partnerships with cities and local transit agencies around the world
- Collaborate with key public transit stakeholders to generate additional revenue for both Via and our partner cities
- Define a roadmap for advertising services, including both physical and digital solutions
Who You Are
- A growth-driven problem solver; you’re passionate about building new initiatives and infrastructures from the ground up, adapting quickly to changing needs
- An entrepreneur and a free thinker; you can envision the big picture as well as the details, and you know what it takes to get things done
- A collaborative, low-ego leader; you enjoy working with partners or clients, leading teams, and building meaningful relationships both internally and externally
- A subject matter expert in media and advertising; you’re passionate about reaching your audience, and can drive both strategy and operations to achieve your goals
- An excellent communicator; you can tell a meaningful story through data, and can quickly distill key insights for a variety of audiences
- Record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
- You have 6+ years work experience in the advertising, digital media, or agency space, with a focus on expansion or growth
- You’ve built and led teams; you’re passionate about mentorship, and you care about fostering professional growth and development among your team.
What Catches Our Eye
- Demonstrated success in launching new technology and product initiatives in the advertising or digital media space
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.