We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our Engineering office in Sofia. The position is to be part of our Development team and will be responsible for testing Via’s mobile apps, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
What You’ll Do
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports on multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of mobile technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, Flutter)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
Who You Are
- You are a professional with 2-3 years of experience
- You are able to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- You are an abstract thinker – ensuring ability to not conform to the norm (norms do not find bugs quickly ;)
- You are an excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with other departments
- You are fast learner with the ability to work independently
- You are excited by and passionate about technology
- You are fluent in English
What Catches Our Eye
- Experienced in Client side and UX testing
- You are willing to go beyond finding bugs to diagnosing why problems occur
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.