We are looking for a System Implementer and QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team by making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
What You’ll Do
- Understand product requirements from the project manager and implement them
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
Who You Are
- Professional with 2-3 years of experience
- Able to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Experienced in delivering features/products to partners
- Abstract thinker – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Excited by and passionate about technology.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.