We are looking for a DevSecOps engineer to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of the security team responsible for the security and privacy of our riders, drivers and partners. This role is an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge, scalable and robust infrastructure and have real impact on the company
What You’ll Do
- Build latest state of the art solutions to problems that interrupt security, availability and performance in our systems, services, and products at scale
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the applications, systems and databases architecture
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over their project timelines and deliverables and help us scale
- Handle outages and security incidents, provide resolution and root cause analysis, including post-mortem description, protocol of the resolution and further mitigation/prevention actions
- Provide subject matter expertise in various risk assessments, working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Configure and improve monitoring systems to provide swift responses to critical alerts to prevent outages
- Partner with the Engineering teams to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture that are consumed across our company.
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and services - a must
- Experience with containerized environments, microservices and serverless
- Experience with cloud networking architecture and security
- Exposure to one or more programming languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual, problem solver
- Advantage: experience with IaC frameworks such as Terraform and Serverless Framework
- Advantage: experience with security tools like Prsima, Aqua, Clair, Hashicorp Vault, CloudGuard, etc.
- Advantage: Experience with Certificates, Secrets and Key Stores
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Via is an equal opportunity employer.