As Partner Success Associate, you are the face of Via to our partners, and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role, you are responsible for helping to grow and sustain the operational success of our partners’ microtransit services, fostering genuine and durable customer relationships on the basis of that success, and converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth.
You will serve as our partners’ trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within Via, championing new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner’s service size and scope. Data-driven and operationally savvy, Partner Success Associates are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to build operational success and leverage it into long-term partner retention and revenue growth.
Successful Partner Success Associates understand that adaptability and collaboration are key to their career progression at Via. Accordingly, they relish opportunities for cross-functional work by supporting Partner Success Principals assigned to large accounts, jointly resolving technical issues with our Product Support team, and through extensive collaboration with our Partnerships (sales), Business Development, Expansion, Operations, Product, and Engineering teams to win, launch, sustain, and grow our partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the Via platform, leveraging deep product knowledge to resolve partners’ pain points through innovation, and identifying opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Grow your book of business by negotiating and signing contract renewals and service expansions, increasing year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships and Business Development teams to provide support for new business opportunities
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience, including -- but not limited to -- roles in management consulting, a public-facing role at a public agency or non-profit organization, or account management or other relevant function at a startup or technology company
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, and generating commercial growth
- Excitement in the dynamic nature of this position, and willingness to travel for work as required
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and a record of stellar academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
If you're highly motivated about joining our team, please include a cover letter with your application to help us get to know you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance. Via is an equal opportunity employer.