We are looking for a City Success Project Manager to join our R&D department in TLV. This position will be part of the technical team, responsible for Via's live cities. You will be responsible for managing all technical aspects related to cities that are up and running with Via - ongoing monitoring and support as well as new integrations and expansions. You will coordinate internal and external software - architectural, engineering, and other professional resources - to help expand and optimize Via's implementations in many cities around the globe.
What You'll Do
- Keep up with rapidly changing projects and be a strong decision maker
- Oversee technical development processes of Via’s sites and locations
- Set project schedules and ensure on-time completion of building endeavours
- Proactively work to improve KPI/data points/issues
- Be able to make conscientious, responsible decisions on the fly when things don't go according to plan
- Ensure that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- technological activities and deliveries.
- Work closely with:
- Software Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Growth team
- Product Managers
- Account Managers
- Solve problems and making sure our partners are HAPPY!!
Who You Are
- Bachelors' degree - industrial engineering or similar
- 3 years experience in project management or technical account management - must
- Tech background and tech oriented - must
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Management background (managed customers, matrix managed various teams or resources in the company) - must
- High level of English- a must
- Leadership Ability
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Focused and reliable
- An extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.