We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to produce our new scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our new engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We write a lot of GoLang and JS but we are polyglots. If you are coming from a different coding environment, joining our team will be the best way to learn new tech and move to GoLang as a solid backend engineer.
We run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, Git, *Nix, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions.
We deploy in Google Cloud and AWS - if you don’t have experience we’re sure you’ll have enough time to learn the cloud stacks
As a senior full stack software engineer at Via you should:
- Be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Have nailed down the relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, CockroachDB) or NoSQL DBs (e.g. MongoDB, Cloud Firestore)
- Be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside
- Make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion
- Write your technical docs or implementation proposals, mentor and improve the overall performance of the team
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over project timelines and deliverables and help us scale
- Proven experience as a full stack developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- BCS or equivalent experience (desirable)
- Sparkling and sharp team player
- Ability to motivate and drive his/her colleagues towards success, humble and proactive team player
- Good communication and logical thinking
- Fluent in English language
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally.
We’ve provided more than 80 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 20 countries with more than 100 transit partners, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.