We׳re looking for a highly motivated and organised Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team, to assist our day to day accounting requirements and monthly closing process.
What You'll Do
- Record A/P invoices and employee expenses
- Manage the corporate credit cards
- Own reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts
- Prepare and manage month end and mid-month payments
- Take ownership of payroll issues
Who You Are
- Certified bookkeeper- Minimum level 3
- Minimum 5 years of bookkeeping experience - advantage.
- Experience in high-tech company- an advantage
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- Experience with ERP systems – (Priority - Must . Netsuite – advantage)
- Exhibit strong Excel skills - must
- Able to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.