As a Partner Support Specialist, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver partners! The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Via's brand and the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Specialist, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our partner's drivers have a smooth interaction and experience.
We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our partners' drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondences with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
What You'll Do
- You will serve as the front line, speaking with driver partners face-to-face, over the phone and through email/SMS to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver partners, finding new and interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
Who You Are
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer