Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Via is on the cutting edge of mobility, building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. As a part-time Partner Support Specialist, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver-partners!
The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between Via's brand and the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Specialist for Via, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our driver-partners have a smooth interaction and experience. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our driver-partners in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world-class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondence with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
Please note: this is a part-time opportunity at about 30 hours per week.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the front line, speaking with driver-partners face-to-face, over the phone and through email/SMS to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues.
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver-partners, finding new and interesting ways to make customers smile.
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience.
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product teams.
Who You Are:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Ability to work 6:00PM-11:00PM, and on Saturdays
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.