We are looking for an Algorithms Developer to join our R&D center in Jerusalem.
The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers. The position requires deep understanding of our existing algorithms, with ability to maintain and improve them, as well as developing new ones for the various needs we have here at Via. If you’re a developer by heart and enjoy working in an algorithms oriented hands-on dynamic environment, that position might be just for you!
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team player: you work well with people, as well as by yourself.
- Pragmatic: you know how to deconstruct a problem into few smaller problems
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.