The NOC Team Leader will lead a team of Engineers who are actively monitoring our global systems and working closely with customers when they confront urgent issues.
The NOC Team Leader responsibilities include optimization of current processes and tools to ensure smooth operations and effective collaboration and communication, as well as to train, manage and mentor the NOC engineers.
- Ensure that Via's services and servers are monitored efficiently and that incidents are handled quickly and professionally
- Work with R&D teams to define monitoring guidelines and criteria for ensuring scaling of systems
- Streamline the monitoring of the infrastructure, cloud, servers, applications, operators, drivers and riders around the world
- Provide top-notch customer service to our customers around the world
- Manage a growing team of NOC Engineers and their growth; Be in charge of the Engineers' professional level and constantly work to improve and develop it
- 2-3 years of experience as a technical Team Lead in 2nd level SaaS Support/NOC
- Degree in Computer Science or technical knowledge equivalent
- Understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools
- Knowledge of Linux environments - Advantage
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - Advantage
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic, excellent communication skills - A Must!
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Fast learner
- Team player