We're searching for an experienced communicator to lead B2C communications at Via across the Americas. You will be an expert on our customers; both riders and drivers, and will work within the Marketing team to craft compelling campaigns and communications in the Via voice to engage key audiences. The role requires exceptional writing skills, with clear, engaging, and non-jargony prose, in both long and short formats. You will collaborate extensively across teams including Driver and Rider Growth, Expansion, Design, and Operations to develop customer-centric communications that build our brand, increase awareness, drive utilization, and foster a strong sense of community.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and oversee Via’s communication team in the Americas to standardize and unify the brand across all cities and countries where Via operates; partner closely with the ViaVan communications team (in Europe) to build a single brand voice.
- Develop content that supports our value propositions and drives acquisition and engagement (email, in-app communications, landing pages, etc.)
- Shepard campaign concepting and development across a variety of channels (OOH, print, digital, social) to drive acquisition, and to cultivate engagement within the Via community. Position Via as an innovative, affordable, and sustainable way to move around.
- Collaborate with email marketing team in building lifecycle strategies and A/B testing.
- Leverage customer insights to identify, understand, and target riders and driver partners with the right message at the right time.
- Develop expansion strategies into new markets, working alongside the Expansion and Operations teams.
- 5+ years of experience in communications, copywriting or equivalent.
- Natural storyteller - you know exactly what resonates with what audience and why.
- Experience thinking holistically about communications programs and campaigns; comfort with channels from digital advertising to email to OOH.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; strong editing skills.
- Ability to build, lead, and motivate a team.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to prioritize and drive programs forward across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Creative strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Native English speaker; fluency in multiple languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.