Via has partnered with transit agencies around the world to offer paratransit services. As an Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering a world class end to end experience for our employees and drivers. You will manage an exceptional team of customer service agents while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. This is a challenging people-facing role that spans entrepreneurship, business development and operations management.
What You'll Do
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions for scheduling of a 24/7 team
- Lead and coach a high performing team, fostering a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic environment.
- Comply with all regulatory vehicle and driver safety requirements
- Develop clear metrics for the team and visibility into results against KPIs and priorities to the Virginia’s Operations Team on a weekly basis
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record of managing teams and developing people - you know how to motivate and get the best work out of every person who you work with
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, and shifting priorities quickly
- You give and take feedback constructively and with empathy
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver from a broad range of backgrounds
- Everything that comes in your way is met with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of our department and business, and you're able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- You have strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills - you understand how to create a story and craft messaging based on your audience and the problem at hand
- Someone with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar management role
- Comfortable with data and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree required
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.