As Field Manager, you are responsible for helping deploy ViaVan's innovative ride-sharing technology across the greater Stuttgart region as we expand our European partnerships business. Together with us, you are building an exciting project right from the start and experiencing the dynamics of the rapidly changing mobility industry up close.
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of our on-demand shuttle service and ensure the continuous optimisation of the product
- Help to continuously improve our service to guarantee our passengers the best possible experience
- Be the main contact for our corporate clients and guarantee the highest customer satisfaction
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of excellent drivers for our shuttles
- Manage the semi-electric vehicle fleet - including vehicle maintenance and fleet technology optimisation
- Work tirelessly to standardise and improve operational processes and systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Native German speaker with advanced knowledge of the English language
- Entrepreneurial attitude - you like to work independently and assume a lot of responsibility
- Desire to work in an exciting market at the interface of mobility and technology, together with a dynamic, international team
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and develop creative solutions in real time
- A technology apprentice - you like to work data-driven
- Outgoing and communicative - able to always find the right tone in different contexts
- Relevant work experience, as well as a university degree (Bachelor degree required, Masters/Diploma a plus)
This full-time position is initially for 12 months, with the prospect of renewal. Place of employment is in Stuttgart.
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.