Via is looking for an experienced Product-Technical Writer to join our BizDev-Engineering team and take part in Via’s growing SaaS business around the world!
As a content writer you will collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams, in creating tutorials and sales materials for our global partnerships and business development teams. You will collect information about various parts of Via’s products, use-cases and possible integrations, in order to write non-tech descriptions, guides, and technical documentations, some for sales purposes and some for internal education.
You'll be a member of our R&D team, and serve as a key link between our global partnership teams and our product managers, engineers and designers.
This position requires a positive and proactive attitude, as well as an intuitive understanding of technology, software solutions and considerations in the mobility domain.
- Create user-friendly content to explain complex terms and topics
- Actively improve Via’s product knowledge-base with comprehensive materials in an organized way
- Write high-quality product documentation
- Write technical documentation for our potential partners, such as API reference docs and 3rd-party Integration guides for developers
- Maintain and review all content to be accurate and up to date
- Collaborate effectively with members of the BizDev and other teams
- Establish and maintain contacts with various stakeholders (Dev, QA, UX, PM) to learn feature functionality and stay up to date on development progress
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Exceptional English and Hebrew, written and oral communications skills
- 3+ years of experience in content writing (In a SaaS company - A plus)
- B.A degree or equivalent
- Strong attention to details and constant craving to keep things organized
- Team worker with ability to work collaboratively with other teams
- Excited by technology and has a good understanding of technical concepts
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with technical subject-matter experts and translate into non-technical material
- Comfortable working independently and know how to take the initiative to find the information you need without waiting for it to come to you
- Passion about the transportation world, helping people get from place to place
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Please attach examples of your work portfolio
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.