Unbelievable product support is a critical part of the ViaVan brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Product Support Specialist, German Speaker, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to ViaVan’s German-speaking partners who power their transportation services with our technology.
The Product Support team is the connective tissue between our Customers, the Partner Success Managers, and our Product & Engineering Team in Tel Aviv. We resolve client issues, investigate root causes, partner with teams across the organisation to drive innovation with the goal of improving our customers’ experience and drive retention. We are the oil that lubricates ViaVan’s B2B engine and makes it so successful!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an impeccable level of product support in German, to exceed partner expectations
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritise operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide technical, specific and strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Deliver post-launch product support
- Manage product support cases daily, including verification, problem diagnosis, escalation and issue resolution
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain an online knowledge base on issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluency in German is required, in addition to English
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- Strong organisation and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial and customer-centric
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A natural multitasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- You love technology and are excited to guide partners in the use of our product
- Zendesk experience is a plus
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.