As Enterprise Sales Lead, you’ll lead our sales efforts in your region by developing and converting sales opportunities with state, local and national transit authorities as well as large private sector transportation providers and fleet owners. Via has dozens of partners globally and we are accelerating this growth in key priority markets. You will build pipelines of qualified leads and masterfully manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. You’ll also become an expert on the Via platform and will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to drive product and operational improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities in your region with a focus on strategic accounts with state, local and national transit authorities and large private sector transportation providers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for clients
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying processes; communicate tactfully and persuasively with stakeholders and budget decision makers
- Over time, build and manage a team of sales and customer success representatives
- Be the face of Via in your region, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press and advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- An outstanding track record in enterprise software/SaaS sales (5+ years) or a strong background in transportation (including strong public sector relationships), preferably in fast-paced product-driven environments
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level officials and executives
- A history of demonstrated quota achievement and consistent territory growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic background; advanced degree a plus
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.