We are looking for a Dev Team Lead to join our new site in Jerusalem.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s developers and QA analysts through the product life cycle, hands-on, and contribute directly to our cutting-edge technologies. You will be shaping the future of transportation, affecting tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- Be the full tech owner of your team’s products
- Growing and mentoring your team members
- Take end-to-end professional responsibility over your team’s Agile development life-cycle
- Proactively build your team, recruiting and on-boarding
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding, and delivering features to production
- Lead the team’s atmosphere and culture
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in backend or full-stack development
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer / in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Great people skills with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed levelA tech savvy, team player with a "can do" attitude
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge
- An expert in balancing the trade-offs between technical and product priorities
- Enjoys working with people
- Driven by tough challenges, and producing reliable and scalable solutions
- Enthusiastic about code quality, architecture, design, testing, and performance
- Preferred experience (one or more) -
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, etc.
- Full stack development in: Python/Java/JS/Scala
- Databases: MySQL, NoSQL (Redis, Mongo)
- High-scale design, automation tests, micro-services
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.