We are looking for a Front End Developer to join and to take a key role in our new site in Jerusalem
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via's service Command & Control tools.
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Experience with React/ Redux
- Back End development experience, Python especially, is an advantage.
- Take pride in your work & ability and being satisfied only when reaching that pixel-perfect look.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.