We are looking for a Front End Team Leader to join and to take a key role in our new site in Jerusalem. The position is to lead a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for Via’s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
What You'll Do
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via's service Command & Control tools.
- Work and lead a small group of talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 6+ years of professional experience - Must.
- Experience in managing a team- TL / Scrum Master- Must.
- Experience with React/ Redux - Must.
- 4-5 years of experience as a Web Application Developer.
- Python- Advantage.
- Back-End development experience.
- Take pride in your work & ability.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.