As a Via MBA Summer Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via’s long-term success as we continue to grow.
Here's an overview of some of our teams that are hiring:
The Operations teams (Marketplace, Driver Growth, and Local Ops) work to manage our deployments and drive operational excellence and demand growth across all of Via’s markets. The teams leverage a cross-functional, analytical, and data driven approach combined with a customer-centric thought process - from managing supply and demand matching in specific markets to drive profitability to improving engagement and the product experience for Via's Driver Partners around the world.
The Platform teams (Partnerships, Partner Success, Expansion, Business Development, and ViaX) are charged with bringing Via's technology and consultative expertise to partners around the world, including cities and public transit agencies, through SaaS and TaaS (Transit as a Service) deployments, service planning, and analysis.
- The Marketing team is responsible for combining Via’s business strategy with brand thinking, working cross-functionally across the business to tell Via’s story to both consumers and our platform partners, and ensure Via riders and drivers have a great experience. The team brings together expertise on brand strategy, marketing, design, public relations, and communications.
Our New York headquarters also may have opportunities on other teams including Data Science or Finance so please indicate below if you are interested in these teams!
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
Commitment: This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 – 12 weeks) based in one of our offices (New York; Chicago; Washington, D.C.)
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via is an equal opportunity employer.