We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV to lead the Navigation Quality Assurance.
Our team at Via is making the best effort to provide an accurate navigation experience to our drivers all over the world, using top-notch technologies like data, analytics and more.
We are looking for a passionate and talented key member to join our navigation group, to lead the navigation quality assurance process.
- Create and define the cross-organizational process of navigation improvements
- Analyse & classify data from different sources
- Proactively initiate new pipelines of navigation improvements
- Continuously fix & validate navigation issues using various tools
- Work with partners and provide fitted solutions for every situation
- Bachelors degree/ military experience
- Good technical skills and proven background
- Well organized and into details
- Past experience as QA / Data analyst
- Past experience as Project Manager or Operation manager
- Scripting languages: Python, Node, Perl, etc
- Fluent English is a must
- Great communication skills
- Able to work under pressure - a must
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.