ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver-partners in the business. As a Driver Communications Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, communication, and operations management while helping to grow and support our driver-partners community in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and implement local communication strategies, and adapt global communications to local needs
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver-partners
- Provide customer service to ViaVan’s existing driver-partners
- Work closely with our Operations team on driver-partner operations, communication, and marketing
- Work with the local and global Marketing and Communications teams on driver-partner communications, promotions, community events, and other projects. You will also get the opportunity to initiate projects you think will help us reach our goals
- Work with the global Design team to create and distribute promotional materials
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver-partners
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in communications or marketing preferred, but current students studying for either degree are also welcome
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business a plus
- Languages: Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch - you are able to write emails and other copy without grammar errors and you have an eye for detail when reading or checking existing communications
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.