As a Growth Marketing Principal, you’ll rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition while building an unforgettable brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish a customer centric framework to drive customer acquisition across Via’s markets
- Use a data-driven approach to develop & implement strategies for digital and offline marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to optimize virality and conversions
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Define and test analytical frameworks to evaluate performance results, create projections, and identify new growth opportunities
- Identify new channels to test and lead experimentation and exploration
- Manage integrations with third party platforms and serve as point of contact with outside agencies and consultants
- 4-7 years of experience in growth marketing, and/or user acquisition
- Experience with key digital marketing channels (paid social, paid search, programmatic, etc) and mobile and web analytics tools
- Passionate about consumer driven marketplaces, and excited to get things done
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
- Independent, strategic, and entrepreneurial - a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau is preferred
- Exceptional academic record and prior work experience in a consumer-facing business
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.